Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Facing the Music

Sooooo, I finally have contemplated that I am strong enough to finally blog about the last 8 or so years of my life on a chain. I have never blogged, and I will also say that some of the things you will read in this blog you may not like, or, you just won't get it, unless you have walked in my shoes. I do like to think out loud and by starting this blog, I might be able to compartmentalize the goings on in my life a bit better instead of them being constantly scattered. I won't tell you all about me right away, what fun would that be? I will say that I am the baby of the family and love it. I will also say that I have been in the military for the last 24 years, luckily, I have never been deployed. I never wanted to for fear of being away from my children, I have one living and one that is watching over me from above. Brandon and Zachery, the apples of my eye, my life my world.

Sometimes I wonder why I am in the military. I wish I could be the voice of children that have nothing or that are unloved. I would love to be able to open my door up to any or all of them, wrapping them up in my embrace. There is no love like a mother's love.


I will make my first post short and sweet, one, I want to see what it looks like and two, I need to rack out, long day tomorrow with Kim. Night all.

2 comments:

  1. I am so honored to be the first to post a comment here. So proud of you for taking this step. The babyloss blog community is an extremely supportive one. I know you will find amazing connections and friendships here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey this may be fun , at least i am the second to post on hear and I AM LISTENING . . .cleve

    ReplyDelete